The Extended National Executive Committee Meeting which held on 4th & 5th Feb,2013 at Ongole in Com.Om Prakash Gupta Sabhastali a grand manner. 600 delegates and 250 NFTE cadres participated in the meeting. The important features of National Executive Meeting conducted on 5th February,2013 are…
1. N FTE will fight to protect declaration of BRPSE as sick industry for being in loss for 3 years.
2. BSNL was in profit for year 2006 and 2007, as such its step cannot be denied the 78.2% IDA fixation benefit. The NFTE will fight for settle the issue.
3. The meeting appealed all those who left NFTE due to various reasons join back the organization. They will be honored in the organization.
4. The present alliance NFTE and other unions will remain intact. The NFTE will seek support and alliance of SEWA BSNL.
5. Discrimination and stagnation in NEPP will be resolved.
6. Wage erosion of direct recruitees be resolved.
7. JTO, JAO, TTA, TM recruitment rules be modified.
8. Pension and terminal benefits to direct recruitees will be protected.