1. Withdraw the proposal of VRS to staff.
2. Restore financial viability of BSNL
(a) Compensate for uneconomical activities done by BSNL and continue grant of support
of Rs.2,000 crores in lieu off ADC.
(b) Release BSNL from payment of Pension liability of 40% as per DOT orders of 15
(c ) Choice for selecting 3G spectrum.
(d) Reimbursement of License fee as assured at the time of formation of BSNL
(e) Refund of Rs 8313 crores paid towards BWA spectrum band
(f) Discontinue and disband all TACS.
3. Immediate procurement of equipments (GSM, Cables, Dropwires, Modem etc)
4. 78.2% IDA fixation
5. Restoration of Medical Allowance, Leave encashment and LTC facilities.
6. Take steps for early repatriation of non-optee ITS officers.
7. Minimum Bonus to staff akin to CG employees.
8. Ensure dialogue with all the registered and applicant unions and extend minimum Trade
We are compelled to serve the strike Notice as these demands are unresolved for a long
time despite pursuance at different levels.
Explanatory notes on demands will follow.