The Secretariate Meeting of NFTE (BSNL) has taken place on 9th February 2011 to take stock of situation arising out of the result of 5th verification. After deliberations the Secretariate meeting took following decisions.
- The HQR is authorized to take all appropriate steps including legal for grant of recognition to NFTE (BSNL) as second union. The HQR has also been authorized to respond to Kerala case filed by FNTO as it is a necessary party.
- The interest of workers belonging to NFTE (BSNL) and all alliance partners will be protected and safeguarded.
- BSNL Workers Alliance will be further strengthened. All out efforts be made to bring back NUBSNLW (FNTO) into BSWA.
- All struggles hereafter will be now under the banner of BSNL Workers Alliance.
- The NFTE (BSNL) will participate in Parliament March of 23rd February 2011 sponsored by all Central TUs as issues of Disinvestment of PSUs, Retrenchement etc are involved.